Hello, welcome to therichpost.com. In this post, I will tell you Important npm install commands.
First you need to install Node.js on your system to run npm commands.
First full for of npm is Node Package Manager.
Here are some Important npm install commands.
1. This command is used to install node modules folder:
2. This command is used to install package locally:
npm install PackageName
3. This command is used to install package globally:
npm install PackageName -g or –global
4. This command is used to install package and added package.json file:
npm install PackageName –save
5. This command is used to check node version:
6. This command is used to node version for support multiple node version:
nvm install nodeversion
nvm use nodeversion
There are so many npm install commands and i will let you know all. Please do comment if you any query related to this post. Thank you. Therichpost.com