Hello guys how are you? Welcome back to my blog. Today in this blog post I am going to tell you Angular 14 New Features and Release Date.
Angular 14 preview release was 26 January 2022.
Guys here are the some new features will be in Angular 14:
- Might be Micro Frontend support in Angular 14
- Look into independent deploy ability and development of large-scale applications to improve efficiency and productivity. The Angular community has an established story for micro frontend support. As part of this effort, we’d investigate what would be the correct abstractions to provide better support.
- Better developer ergonomics with strict typing for @angular/forms
- We will work on finding a way to implement stricter type checking for reactive forms with minimal backward incompatible implications. This way, we let developers catch more issues during development time, enable better text editor and IDE support, and improve the type checking for reactive forms.
- Simplified Angular mental model with optional NgModules
- To simplify the Angular mental model and learning journey, we’ll be working on making NgModules optional. This work lets developers develop standalone components and implement an alternative API for declaring the component’s compilation scope.
I will appreciate that if you will tell your views for this post. Nothing matters if your views will be good or bad because with your views, I will make my next posts more good and helpful.