Hello to all, welcome to therichpost.com. In this post, I will tell you, Laravel 6 auth working example.
Laravel 6 has been launched recently and Laravel 6 has many good features and in this post, I will share laravel 6 auth feature.
Laravel is the best PHP MVC framework.
Here are the commands and code for Laravel 6 auth and please use this carefully.
1. Here are the basic commands to set laravel 6 working environment:
First don’t forget to install nodejs latest version and then below commands into your terminal(GIT BASH) or command command prompt:
composer global require laravel/installer composer create-project --prefer-dist laravel/laravel laravel6auth cd laravel6auth
2. After run the above commands, run below command provides a quick way to scaffold all of the routes and views you need for authentication using a few simple commands:
composer require laravel/ui --dev
3. After above command below command should be used on fresh applications and will install a layout view, registration and login views, as well as routes for all authentication end-points:
php artisan ui vue --auth
4. Now these two commands will be use to styling view layouts like login form, registration etc:
npm install npm run dev
5. Now run below command and you will see below two images kind of screens:
php artisan serve
If you have any query related to this post, then please do comment below.
You Might Also Like
Hello to all, welcome to therichpost.com. In this post, I will tell you, Angular 8 Grouped Bar chart using data...