Hello guys, how are you. Welcome back to my blog therichpost.com. Today in this blog post, I am going to tell you Angular 13 Release Date ?
I personally like Angular very much. On my blog, there are almost 500 posts related to Angular.
What is Angular?
Angular is an open-source JS web framework. It is use to built single page small and large scale applications and has over 68,000 stars on GitHub. Angular is written in TypeScript and developed by Google. Now Angular13 is active version.
Angular older versions
I have shared too many posts related to Angular older versions and here are they:
Angular 13 release date
Preview release of Angular 13.0.0 held on 01 November 2021. May be 4 NOV 2021 Angular 13 will be released. In future, I will share posts and videos related to Angular 13.
Angular 13 New Features
- There will be the support for adding directives to host elements.
- Custom conditions can be set in ng_package.
- ViewContainerRef.createComponent API allows for dynamic creation of components.
- Improved test times and debugging with automatic test environment tear down.
- Built-in validators like min, max, and minLength will be disabled or enabled dynamically.
- Enhanced Build Performance With ngc as a tsc Plug-In Distribution
- Support for inline Sass in components.
- Node.js versions older than v12.20 will no longer supported.
- Angular CLI has been improved.
- In Angular version 13, the
TestBedwill be enabled by default.
- More to come soon.
This is Angular 12 playlist on my YouTube Channel:
I will update you more about Angular 13 version soon.
Guys you can also share your views on this post. If you have something more about Angular 13 then comment below.
Sharing and Learning.