Hello guys how are you? Welcome back on my blog therichpost.com. Today in this post I am going to tell you how to solve WooCommerce checkout ‘internal server error’ fail to load ?wc-ajax=update_order_review
Guys last week I updated my php version to 8 and wordpress and woocommerce as well with latest version and I was checking my site and on checkout page I am getting (Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 () ?wc-ajax=update_order_review 500) error for my all ajax call and I worried for that but I managed to solved this issue.
Guys if you are new in WordPress or in WooCommerce then please check the below links for some good tutorials:
Guys here are the following steps to solve wc-ajax issue:
- Update your all the plugins including payment as well.
- Update your all the WooCommerce templates inside your theme’s folder.
- Don’t forget to update all the hooks related to latest version inside your functions.php file.
- Please check at wp-admin -> WooCommerce -> Status -> Logs -> fatal_erros log -> is any error generated?
- Cleared cache properly in the end.
This is it guys and if you will have any kind of query, suggestion or requirement then feel free to comment below.