Hello to all, welcome to therichpost.com. In this post, I will tell you, How to update angular version to 11?
Post Working:I was working in angular 10 and suddenly I heard angular 11 came and I smiled and I update my angular 10 and to angular and I am I am sharing that.
1. Here is the command you need to run into your terminal to update your angular version to 11:
ng update @angular/cli @angular/core
This is it and I am very happy for Angular 11 and if you have any query then please comment below.
You Might Also Like
- Angular 11 Ecommerce Site Login Template Free
- Angular 11 Datatable with Dynamic Data
- Angular 11 Gaming Template Free
- Angular 11 Bootstrap 4 Login Split Page Template Free
- Angular 11 – How to use reactive form part 1?
- Angular 11 – Free Ecommerce Template for Fashion Website
- Angular 11 Bootstrap 4 Social Network User Profile
- Angular 11 PrimeNG Data Table Filter Pagination Working Example with Dynamic Data
- Angular User Registration Form Code Snippet
- Angular 11 Bootstrap 4 Credit Card Form Working Demo
- Angular 11 Datatable with Dynamic Columns and Data
- How to make blog with angular 11?
- Angular 11 Crud Tutorial – Add User
- Angular 11 Chartjs Working Demo
- Angular 11 Ecommerce Template Free – Product Listing Page Grid View
- Angular 11 Bootstrap 5 Free Responsive Template
- Angular 11 Bootstrap 4 Mega Menus Working Demo
- Angular 11 FullCalendar Working Demo
- How to add bootstrap 5 in angular 11 application?
- Ionic 5 Angular 11 Quill Editor Working Demo with Source Code